[uf-new] hRecipe (repost from microformats-dev)

Lee Jordan lee.jordan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 03:58:12 PST 2008

Hi Folks,

I've marked up an example recipe with a possible hRecipe draft.
Example: http://www.leejordan.org.uk/microformats/hrecipe/

Based on RecipeML from the mF wiki.

Up for discussion, there has been some discussion on the dev list
already, but hope it helps bash out a draft for hrecipe, something I
added in was dietary requirements as I didn't see a way of marking
that up currently. The measure microformat needs some more thought I
think, not sure if the abbr pattern is backwards to what we need here?
But extra spans is messy. I did find it useful when playing with the
DOM to go right to the measures marked up with a class name. I thought
the dev list was the first place to discuss development of
microformats, lol, sorry guys.

Regards, Lee

--
HTML | CSS | Javascript