[uf-new] Re: Calendar-wide scope for properties in hCalendar

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis bhawkeslewis at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 16 03:57:01 PST 2008

Toby A Inkster wrote:
> It seems to me that improving the include pattern to make it more usable
> is a better solution. Sure, this adjustment may seem fruitful in the
> short term, but then what happens when you have the same problem with
> organisations for multiple hCards, or items for multiple hReviews.

If this is a real problem there (are they examples of this?), might the
same solution be applicable there too?

What's nice about this proposal, it seems to me, is that it brings the
microformat closer to how content is marked up without the microformat,
whereas the include pattern pulls it away from that simplicity, in so
far as it involves adding extra markup you wouldn't normally include.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis