[uf-new] hjob

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Wed Mar 19 08:46:10 PST 2008

On Mar 19, 2008, at 9:02 AM, Silviu Savin wrote:

> where are these 'job-listing' pages?

Here:

http://microformats.org/wiki/job-listing-examples
http://microformats.org/wiki/job-listing-brainstorming

I originally split job listings off from the hListing pages, and I now
think I should have done more research into the limits of hListing
before I did that.  I'm no longer publishing job listings myself, but
I'd encourage anyone who is to try out hListing and identify
specifically where it falls short before continuing speculation about
job listings.  It seems to me it's already pretty far away from the
"start as simple as possible" principle of microformats.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com