[uf-new] standard text for new proposals to this list

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Tue May 13 05:14:30 PDT 2008

Jacob Malthouse wrote:
> Is there a standard text for introducing new microformat proposals?

Not really - just post what you're thinking and why you think it's
needed. The most important thing is that you show that there are enough
examples out there to warrant further discussion.

If the proposal is interesting enough, it'll be met with furious debate
as to whether we need a microformat to cover it or not. :)

> I have read and prepared the appropriate information in accordance with
> http://microformats.org/wiki/process

Good, then you've done the basics if you're following the process
document. Post away...

Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: DB Launches Medical Record Sales Service with Shepherd Medical
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2008/02/24/health2trade/