[uf-new] Re: Comment Questions

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Sun Nov 16 14:22:09 PST 2008

On [Nov 16], at [ Nov 16] 2:33 , Toby A Inkster wrote:

> Imagine the following comments:
>
> - Comment A to the main article at 1:00 pm.
> - Comment B to the main article at 2:00 pm.
> - Comment C in reply to comment A at 3:00 pm.
> - Comment D in reply to comment B at 4:00 pm.

Where did you see this on the web?  I don't doubt such comments
actually exist, but hypothetical examples prove a waste of everyone's
time.  This whole thread reminds me of the blind men and the elephant
story [1].  Since everyone else seems certain they know what a comment
typically looks like, please assume I don't, and provide the URLs of
real world examples I would need to understand your points.

[1] http://www.noogenesis.com/pineapple/blind_men_elephant.html

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com