[uf-new] hAudio 1.0 Draft Release

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Wed Oct 15 07:53:43 PDT 2008

On [Oct 15], at [ Oct 15] 7:06 , Martin McEvoy wrote:

> This email is to announce the hAudio[1] 1.0 Final Draft proposed
> Schema

> [1] http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio

Hi Martin,

I'm confused by the differences between the wiki and your email
propsal.  If your email is intended to replace what's in the wiki, I
think it should go in the wiki (perhaps in brainstorming?) with
sufficient detail so we can compare the two and understand what is
changing.  I know, for example, that "title" changed to "fn" based on
a resolved issue, but only because I've been following the discussion
rather closely.  I wouldn't expect anyone to understand that change
simply looking at your email and the links you provided.  There are
other changes I don't understand at all.  Without more detail, I
expect discussion around this proposal will be rife with
misunderstandings.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com