[uf-new] Proposed hProduct draft schema

Paul Lee (이기수) paullee at google.com
Tue Oct 28 20:31:04 PST 2008

Ack, scratch my comments on sku and rel tags, found the answer.  Also
saw how you implemented price on your sample page as "price sale"
which I think is fine.  If ok with you, Jay, will update the page on
brainstorming and the draft page accordingly.

If ok with you, will also add links to your sample sites on the wiki.

--
Paul Lee
Google, Inc.