[uf-new] hProduct: Shipping

Myers, Jay Jay.Myers at bestbuy.com
Tue Sep 9 09:30:34 PDT 2008

This is the way I have been marking up currency in shipping blocks in
some recent hProduct demo work:

There definitely are other shipping components that could be used here.
My thought is that we might be over-complicating things by trying to
include all of them in an hProduct spec. Additionally, on a majority of
e-commerce/ manufacturer sites these components show up further down the
chain (i.e., when you end up in cart/checkout pages), and aren't
necessarily product-specific -- a fixed carrier/service/type/ typically
applies to most products, per the fulfillment model of the business.