[uf-new] [hAudio issue] D2: hAudio Title was Overloading "fn"

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 02:53:09 PDT 2008

Hello All

I would like to propose that hAudio Issue D2:hAudio Title was
Overloading "fn"[1] should be now marked as resolved.

Resolution: Change |"title"| back to |"fn" this resolution has more
support than any of the other Proposed resolutions both on the mailing
list and on the wiki page.

||David Janes commented this is "the right thing to do" and I believe it is.

The purpose of the haudio format is to first re-use any existing
microformats, "title" IS being used incorrectly, this can potentially
"break" existing formats such as hCard.|

[1]
http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio-issues#D2:_2008-01-10_hAudio_Title_was_Overloading_.22fn.22.

Thanks

Martin McEvoy|||