[uf-new] New proposal: Elemental microformat for content boundaries

Jeremy Keith jeremy at adactio.com
Tue Apr 28 04:38:22 PDT 2009

>> The weakest parts of hAtom right now are the required element issues.
>
> True. Not every piece of arbitrary content may have date, author and
> title. Content may just have text.

I concur. But I think that rather than looking at creating a new
format, we'd be better off relaxing the required content rules for
hAtom.

Shall we move this over to the discuss list and kick start the
discussion there?

There are already some issues raised on the hAtom issues page, such as
the author requirement (probably the most frustrating requirement):

http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom-issues#author_as_an_hcard_is_too_much_to_require

--
Jeremy Keith

a d a c t i o