[uf-new] Re: One issue per thread

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Sat Feb 28 09:47:29 PST 2009

On [Feb 28], at [ Feb 28] 4:55 , David Janes wrote:

> For many of us e-mail is a natural way of discussing
> ideas, working through issues and so forth

For what it's worth, I've always considered email a tool for
discussion and the wiki a tool for documentation.  But I don't think
that's worth much.  It seems to me this discussion boils down to "I
like email" vs. "I don't", and all of the arguments about what's best
for this community are just dressing for personal bias.  We're not
going to find what works best for this community until we actually
start looking for it, which is hard to do when we're working toward
pre-determined conclusions.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com