[uf-new] Re: media info Draft (hMedia)

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 06:56:22 PST 2009

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> Hello All
>
> I would like to announce a New version of the Media Info Proposal[1]
> The current proposal only includes the 80/20 of common elements
> discovered in Media and as recommended by Tantek[2] has an emphasis on
> modularity.
> There are now some new examples of how hMedia may be published with
> other Microformats such as hAtom, hCalendar and hReview.
>
> I would like to move the proposal to its own page
> http://microformats.org/wiki/hmedia in the next few days if that is ok.
After tree and a half years in development by various esteemed members
of this community hMedia 0.1 is now a Draft Specification

http://microformats.org/wiki/hmedia

Please add any issues with version 0.1 hMedia to

http://microformats.org/wiki/hmedia-issues

If you would like hMedia to reach a version 0.2 version please add your
thoughts to

http://microformats.org/wiki/hmedia-brainstorming

Comments and feedback are again welcome

--
Martin McEvoy

http://weborganics.co.uk/

"You may find it hard to swallow the notion that anything as large and apparently inanimate as the Earth is alive."
Dr. James Lovelock, The Ages of Gaia