[uf-new] Question About "Magazine Article" microformat.

Myles, Stuart SMyles at ap.org
Thu Jul 8 15:28:25 PDT 2010

I agree that hATOM and hNews probably get you very far towards being
able to do what you need.

For the magazine issue metadata, I would suggest looking at rel-tag
http://microformats.org/wiki/rel-tag as a way to mark each article
within an issue with an identifier (visible metadata).

Regards,

Stuart