[uf-new] RFC: Proposal for a (book) title microformat

Craig Shea craig.e.shea at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 20:09:48 PDT 2010

Scott:

Hmmm, I took a very quick look at this before hitting the sack.

It looks like there is some overlap in terms of class names and
what-not, I'll give you that.  the thing that concerns me is the fact
that that format is called "citation". The microformat I'm proposing
is not for citations. However, I will look at it some more. Let me
know what you think about the difference in purpose between the
citation microformat and the one I'm proposing; I'd be interested to
hear thoughts/comments on that aspect.

Thanks.

~ Craig E. Shea