[uf-new] S5 as microformat?

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Tue Jun 29 06:17:10 PDT 2010

On Jun 28, 2010, at 10:21 AM, Frances Berriman wrote:

> I agree. I quite like this idea, I think standardising on this
> translation would be really interesting and useful.  Are there other
> html-based slideshow systems out there?
>
> A friend of mine created: http://github.com/jakearchibald/jaffaSlides

Google recently released this as part of their HTML5 promotion:

http://code.google.com/p/html5-slides/
http://slides.html5rocks.com/

It's almost identical to S5 in the markup (.slide wrapped
in .presentation), without a navigation section.

There are a ton of S5 implementations for different frameworks, e.g.:

http://drupal.org/project/s5
http://github.com/myles/django-s5
http://plone.org/products/s5
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/S5Plugin