[uf-new] Is including profiles a must?

Ian Yang ian.html at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:57:15 PDT 2012

Thanks Tantek.

Frankly speaking, the current approach to reference microformats.org
vocabularies is a bit inconvenient for user because it involves adding
new attribute to the <head> element or adding extra elements (<link>
or <a>). So maybe you could make it like how microdata does it (ex:
<section itemscope itemtype="http://data-vocabulary.org/Person">).

Regards,
Ian