[uf-rest] ahah/xhtml and meta tags

David Heinemeier Hansson david at loudthinking.com
Wed Jan 4 14:43:06 PST 2006

> That said, I personally think that having AHAH pages being "real"
> xhtml documents (rather than just fragments) is a good thing, for
> both debugging and indexing purposes.  However, I do worry about
> the overhead of including all that inside an existing page, and
> whether it might confuse some browsers.

I'm personally uninterested in the problem of serving users with JS
turned off, so I don't think I have the right set of motivations for
being helpful on the problem. Other than say that I wouldn't be
interested in trading fragment size for complete response documents.
--
David Heinemeier Hansson
http://www.37signals.com    -- Basecamp, Backpack, Writeboard, Tada