[uf-rest] Introducing JAHAH

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Jan 5 12:01:50 PST 2006

Max Voelkel wrote:
> Hi David,
>
>   JSONP seemed strange to me, so I looked it up and found
>   http://unclehulka.com/ryan/blog/archives/2005/12/12/jsonpyoure-joking-right/
>
>   I also belive that future browsers should and will fix this.
>
>   Apart from that I think that JAHAH got everything right and is
>   brilliant work.

Thanks! Reading through this google [1] provides some interesting
insights into the issues with JSON.

As I just sent in a private e-mail:

... I'm willing to put technology out there that exploits a hole -- or
rather "hole", as I think of it. If it JSON/JSONP/JAHAH take off, it's
actually easy to add a security bridge within the browser: only allow
pure string/dictionary/list/number/basic type definitions to be made on
a cross-site script load.

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://tinyurl.com/aw45g