[uf-rest] Introducing JAHAH

Dr.Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Sun Jan 8 18:02:38 PST 2006

Hi Bob,

On Jan 6, 2006, at 9:20 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> JSON/JavaScript isn't correct..

thanks.

> XML-RPC types would probably be good to add also: string, double,
> int, boolean, base64, dateTime.iso8601

Ah, very good catch.  In fact, that may well prove to be the
consensus favorite.  I've added it to the wiki, along with a bunch of
scripting languages:

http://microformats.org/wiki/rest/datatypes

I'm sure there's still some errors so hopefully some PHP/Perl/Python/
Ruby types can take a look.

> (too lazy to create a wiki login at the moment)

Geez, do I have to do everything myself? ;-)

Actually, I really do appreciate your help in pushing this forward --
this is a fairly important topic which has been languishing a long time.

Thanks!

-- Ernie P.