[uf-rest] Re: XHTML-REST Examples

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Wed Jan 10 09:48:38 PST 2007

Hi Jason,

Welcome on board!  Yes, you are welcome -- even encouraged! -- to
join in and start editing the Wiki. I don't object to looking at the
broader ecosystem, as long as we don't get bogged down in minutae.
Your post demonstrates admirable initiative and humility, so as long
as you keep that up we'll be fine. :-)

Best,
- Ernie P.