hAudio 0.9.1 XMDP profile
As described in HTML4 Meta data profiles and XHTML Meta Data Profile (XMDP) description:
HTML4 definition of the 'rel' attribute.
Here are additional values as defined in the
- A URI specifying a method of downloading the complete version of the audio recording.
- A URI specifying a method of purchase resulting in the acquisition of a complete version of the audio recording.
- A URI specifying a method of sampling a section of the audio recording.
- Indicates that the referred resource serves as a "tag",
or keyword/subject, for the referring page, or some portion of the referring page (such as an hAudio).
HTML4 definition of the 'class' attribute.
This meta data profile defines some 'class' attribute values (class names)
and their meanings as suggested by a
draft of "Hypertext Links in HTML".
All values are defined according to the semantics defined in the
- Used to identify and describe metadata associated with an individual audio recording.
A short textual description used to identify an audio recording among interested parties.
A short textual description used to identify an audio recording that is an album among
An entity that takes part in the creation and distribution of an audio recording.
The date that the audio recording was made available to the public.
A verbose description of the audio recording.
An image that should be used to summarize the audio recording.
Contains a sub-part of the current audio recording, which is marked-up using any element available in hAudio.
The genre or style used to classify the audio recording.
The length of the audio recording.
The amount of currency that must be exchanged for acquisition of a full specimen of the audio recording.
Contributed to the public domain (PD) 2010 microformats.org, per the Creative Commons Public Domain License or any later version published by Creative Commons; with a waiver of rights, and an assertion that no rights attach to this particular work.