xFolk RC1 XMDP profile
As described in HTML4 Meta data profiles, and XHTML Meta Data Profile (XMDP) description.
HTML4 definition of the 'rel' attribute.
Here is an additional value as defined in the
- Indicates that the referred resource serves as a "tag",
or keyword/subject, for the referring page, or some portion of the referring page (such as an xFolk tagged bookmark entry).
HTML4 definition of the 'class' attribute.
This meta data profile defines some 'class' attribute values (class names)
and their meanings as suggested by a
draft of "Hypertext Links in HTML".
All values are defined according to the semantics defined in the
- Indicates a container element for an xFolk entry. An xFolk entry indicates one bookmark with supporting metadata that the user wants to have aggregated into a folksonomy. The xfolkentry class attribute value is usually applied to <div>, <ul>, <ol>, <dt>, <p> or <span> elements. xFolk elements contained in an xfolkentry may be nested at an arbitrary depth.
- An <a> tag of class taggedlink indicates the URL of the item the xFolk entry bookmarks. One and only one <a> element of class taggedlink must occur within each element of class xfolkentry. The title of the bookmark is in order of availability: (1) the value of an optional title attribute; (2) The value of the <a> element itself.
- A further description of the xFolk entry. Typically applied to <dd>, <li>, <p>, and <span> elements. Elements of class
description are optional and may occur multiply. When multiple elements of class
description are present, they are assumed to be in document order.
- A deprecated class value that is equivalent to
Copyright © 2005–2009 by the authors. Some rights reserved.