(Redirected from hatom-implementations)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
This page is an informative section of the hAtom 0.1 specification.
The following implementations have been developed which either generate or parse hAtom links. If you have an hAtom implementation, feel free to add it to the top of this list.
- Readability - supports parsing hAtom and explicitly recommends that publishers use hAtom in their Article Publishing Guidelines.
- spinn3r-client - hAtom parsing implemented in Spinn3r (see Technical Specifications) and part of FeedParser and was announced in 2008: hAtom in Spinn3r 2.1
- Sites/tools which use Spinn3r and thus consume hAtom: Researchers at Harvard, Carnegie Melon, Stanford, Caltech etc., tools like Memetracker and TextMap.
- the Almost Universal Microformat Parser can extract hAtom content from webpages (demo)
- hAtom2Atom.xsl transforms hAtom to Atom (as the name suggests.)
- Subscribe To hAtom is a script that provides NetNewsWire 2.x users with the ability to subscribe to hAtom documents as they would any other feed. by Chris Casciano.
- Outline Classes - has GPL'ed PHP code for reading hAtom
- BoxtheWeb - supports subscribing to hAtom as a feed format
- There is a hAtom toolkit that extracts hAtom, there is also a demo here