Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 129:||Line 129:|
See also [[other-languages]], and [[how-to-start-new-translation|how-to-start-a-new-translation]].
See also [[other-languages]], and [[how-to-start-new-translation|how-to-start-a-new-translation]].
Revision as of 07:56, 3 June 2011
<entry-title>Welcome to the microformats wiki!</entry-title>
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Get Started
- 3 Definition
- 4 How to contribute
- 5 Specifications
- 6 Drafts
- 7 Design Patterns
- 8 Exploratory Discussions
- 9 Examples
- 10 Resources
- 11 User centric development
- 12 Shared work areas
- 13 Tools, test cases, additional research
- 14 Microformats wiki translations
- 15 Jaw crusher introduction
- 16 Hammer Crusher Introduction
- 17 Impact Crusher Introduction
- 18 Symons Cone Crusher Introduction
- 19 Mobile crusher Introduction
- 20 Ball mill Introduction
- 21 Raymond mill Introduction
- 22 Vertical mill Introduction
- 23 Quarry Crusher Introduction
- 24 Ore Crusher Introduction
- 25 Gravel Crusher Introduction
- 26 Vibrating Feeder Introduction
This wiki is the central resource of the microformats community. You'll find current versions of published microformat specifications, specification drafts and publishing patterns. The wiki also hosts development resources, such as brainstorming pages for new formats and issue tracking pages for all current and in-development microformats.
To get started with microformats:
- First, be familiar writing your pages and applications with semantically rich, descriptive, ‘POSH’ HTML.
- Learn about microformats from the about page, blog, press, presentations, Books, microformats podcasts, & screencasts pages.
- Take a look at established specifications such as hCard and hCalendar, and follow the examples to start publishing microformats.
- Have questions? Read the frequently asked questions and see the glossary for terms and definitions. You can also post to the mailing list.
- Want to learn more in person? Check out microformats Microformats events.
Microformats enable the publishing of higher fidelity information on the Web; the fastest and simplest way to provide feeds and APIs for the information in your website.
How to contribute
Do you want to help take microformats to the next level? You can:
- Get started by adding microformats to your website, services, and products.
- Advocate the use of microformats on other web sites, especially those you use.
- Write a Testimonals.
- Do something on the to do list.
- Join the IRC Channel and mailing lists to learn and help answer questions (read the general guidelines before posting).
- Translate this microformats wiki into other languages to make microformats more accessible to readers of languages around the world.
- Before proposing any new microformats, make sure your website is posh, uses existing microformats, and then read the The microformats process.
This wiki has a number of enhancements to assist development and contributions to microformats. Before you start editing, see the wiki introduction page for instructions.
The list of current, stable Microformats open standard specifications.
- hCalendar - hCalendar creator
- hCard - hCard creator
- XFN - The XHTML Friends Network - XFN creator
If you're tempted to try your hand at writing a microformat please read the process page first!
Drafts are newer microformats, for which the specifications haven't been completed yet. Drafts are somewhat mature in the development The microformats process (see Exploratory Discussions for additional efforts that are not as far along in the process). The stability of these documents cannot be guaranteed, and implementers should be prepared to keep abreast of future developments and changes. Please watch the wiki pages for updates.
- adr - for marking up address information
- Geo - for marking up WGS84 geographic coordinates (latitude; longitude)
- hAtom - syndicating episodic content (e.g. weblog postings)
- hListing - open, distributed listings
- hMedia - A single media publishing format that relates to Images, Video and Audio.
- hRecipe - for cooking+baking recipes
- hResume - for publishing resumes and CVs
- hReview - hReview creator
- rel-directory - to indicate that the destination of a hyperlink is a directory listing containing an entry for the current page
- rel="enclosure" - for indicating attachments (e.g. files) to download and cache
- rel="home" - indicate a hyperlink to the homepage of the site
- rel-payment - indicate a payment mechanism
- robots exclusion
Design patterns are common uses of markup across microformats.
- abbr design pattern
- Date Design Pattern
- Datetime Design Pattern
- Value Class Pattern
See: Exploratory Discussions for details of research and analysis of real-world Best Practices for Examples Pages, existing formats, and brainstorming of possible new microformats, per the microformats The microformats process.
User centric development
Tools, test cases, additional research
The first place to look for examples, code, and test cases is in the pages for each individual microformat. There are only a few cross-cutting tools and services that need to process more than one microformat. That section is intended for editors, Microformats Parsers, microformats validators, test cases, and other information relevant across multiple microformats.
Microformats wiki translations
You may read and edit microformats articles in many other languages:
- languages with over 100 articles
- languages with over 10 articles
- languages with over 2 articles
- languages just started
- Wikipedia's article on microformats has been translated into a number of languages.
Crusher has full names of stone crusher, rock crusher, quarry crusher widely applied in stone quarry plants, mining equipment industry, ore crushing plants, building and construction, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry etc. Depending on the crushing stage, we can divide crushers into four models: mobile crusher, primary crusher, secondary crusher, tertiary crusher. The primary crusher mainly refers to the jaw crusher and impact crusher. In the designing of a crushing plant of any nature and size, to select the right type and size of primary crusher is of great significance. Generally speaking, this machine is the largest and most expensive single item in the plant; a mistake in the choice may lead to a full replacement. Therefore, you have to pay close attention when choosing primary crushers. The following tips may be helpful for the selection of primary crushers.
Jaw crusher introduction
Jaw crusher, also named jaw crushing machine or jaw breaker is the world's most ancient form of stone crusher or rock crusher. Jaw crusher's main part is jaw crushing chamber composed of dynamic crusher jaw and static crusher jaw crusher simulating jaw movement of animals to complete the stone material crushing operations.
Hammer Crusher Introduction
Hammer crusher also named hammer mill is used for crushing all kinds of abrasive weak materials or mid-hardness stone. The materials crushed by hammer crusher such as coal, salt, chalk, gypsum, brick, limestone and so on with compressive strength not exceed 100MPa, and water content range less than 15%. Hammer crusher also can be used for crushing used wood, paper, asbestos cement’s wastes with fiber structure, strong flexibility etc to recover asbestos fibers.
Impact Crusher Introduction
Impact crusher is new highly efficient crushing equipment which is ideal choice for crushing and screening in stone production line or rock crushing plants. Impact crusher can crush stone in selective methods and it’s a promising device in mining, transportation, energy, construction and chemical industry.
Symons Cone Crusher Introduction
Symons cone crusher was the world’s first cone crusher which is now widely used in metallurgy, construction, chemicals, building materials processing industry. Symons cone crusher has improved from traditional cone crusher by SBM adopting domestic and international design experience so that this cone crusher has excellent performance in the manufacture, installation, use and maintenance etc.
Mobile crusher Introduction
Mobile crusher also called portable crusher is a stone crusher that is easy to move before crushing or after crushing process. Mobile crusher for sale in China, the first choice of mobile crusher station is SBM. According to the capacity and crusher weight, we can divide mobile crusher into small mobile crusher (mini mobile crusher) and heavy duty mobile crusher.
SBM, a professional mobile crusher manufacturer or mobile crusher supplier can supply you five models mobile crusher: jaw crusher series mobile crusher, cone crusher series mobile crusher, impact crusher series mobile crusher, multi-crushing type mobile crusher and crawler type mobile crusher etc.
Grinding mill also named grinder mill, grinding machine, grinder equipment, grinding equipment etc includes ball grinding mill, Raymond grinding mill, vertical grinding mill, trapezium grinding mill, coarse powder grinding mill, high pressure suspension grinding mill, etc..
Ball mill Introduction
Ball mill also named ball roller grinder mill, ball grinder mill is a cylindrical device used for grinding materials with low hardness such as limestone, cement, raw coal etc. According to ball mill specifications, SBM ball mill widely applied to grind varies ores and grind-able raw materials in dry grinding and wet grinding.
Raymond mill Introduction
Raymond mill or Raymond grinder is a grinding machine from abroad with long history and advanced technology. Raymond mill technology has applied to many traditional grinder machines such as Raymond ball mill, Raymond vertical mill, Raymond coal mill, Raymond roller mill etc. It has widely used in mines, cement plants, chemical plants as a grinding equipments. And Raymond mill is key equipment in non-metallic mineral processing plants.
Vertical mill Introduction
Vertical mill also named vertical grinder mill, vertical grinding machine, vertical milling machine; and vertical roller mill etc adopts advanced grinding technology and combines with various grinder mill machines producing experience. Vertical mill is a set of equipment combined with crushing, drying, grinding, grading and transporting etc.
Quarry Crusher Introduction
The quarry crusher, also known as stone crusher, is mainly applied in various construction projects for crushing large stones into smaller particle sizes. Our company, as a professional crusher manufacturer, specializes in producing various types of crushing machines. Generally speaking, the quarry crushers can be divided into three major types, that is, jaw crusher, roller crusher and cone crusher. Jaw crushers crush rock by closing two walls against the large stones several times. Cone crushers crush rock through spinning grinders. Roller crushers are often used for secondary crushing; rocks are fed between two rollers that crush the rock.
Ore Crusher Introduction
The most commonly used crushers and grinding mills in iron ore crushing and grinding process for iron ore mining are jaw crusher, cone crusher, hammer crusher and ball mill, ultrafine grinding mill, etc. In iron ore mining, miner usually choose a complete iron ore crushing plant for metallurgy. At present, the most popular iron ore production line consists of two jaw crushers. After beening crushed, the material will be transported for the magnetic separation, and then into the ball mill for grinding.
Gravel Crusher Introduction
Jaw gravel crusher for iron ore: Jaw crusher is used in primary crushing station. It can crush iron ore into small sizes. Thus, these small iron ore can enter into the iron ore mill such as ball mill for grinding.
Impact gravel crusher is generally used after jaw crusher, and can crush hard stones, not only the iron ore, but also other ores such as copper, bauxite, gold, Kaolinite, manganese etc.
Hammer gravel crushers are widely used in small quarries with small capacities. That's because in such situation, the cost and the difficulty of changing and maintaining worn hammers are more acceptable to the quarry owners. However, once the quarry owners want to enhance the capacity to above 50-60t/h by one crushing plant, hammer crushers are no longer suitable. Using hammer crusher to do a big crushing work will lead to a passive situation of high consuming cost and frequent maintenance.
Cone gravel crusher is the most common fine iron ore crusher machine, and usually used as final iron ore crushing machine. It has four types: spring cone crusher, symons cne crusher, hydraulic cone crusher, hcs90 cone crusher. Every cone crusher has their different applications.
Vibrating Feeder Introduction
Vibrating feeder is the machine used to feed iron ore evenly to iron ore crushing and grinding machine in iron ore processing plant.
Vibrating screen is the screening machine used in iron ore crushing and screening plant. It screens out the appropriate iron ore particles, these particles enter into ball mill for grinding.