Microformats Wiki - Romana
Salut! Bine ai venit la microformats wiki. Te rog viziteaza pagina de introducere.
Te rog citeste regulile inainte de a edita orice.
Te rog citeste procesul de propunere inainte de a propune orice now microformat.
Cum sa incep
First, read up on what it means to be posh .
The about page, latest news, plus recent press, presentations, Books, microformats podcasts, and screencasts are also good places for some background information. Our cheat-sheet are handy if you need a quick reminder about a particular microformat. We even have a spell-check dictionary of microformat-related terms.
Want to learn more in person? Check out microformats Microformats events.
One popular definition from our mailing list (see also: Mailing Lists) is "simple conventions for embedding semantics in HTML to enable decentralized development." More precisely, microformats can be defined as:
- simple conventions
- for embedding semantic markup
- for a specific problem domain
- in human-readable (X)HTML/XML documents, Atom/RSS feeds, and "plain" XML
- that normalize existing content usage patterns
- using brief, descriptive class names
- often based on existing interoperable standards
- to enable decentralized development
- of resources, tools, and services
Simply put: "Microformats are a codification of convention." -- Aaron Gustafson
"Or do you just use your browser to browse? That's so 20th century." -- Mark Pilgrim
How to contribute
Do you want to help take microformats to the next level? You can:
- Check out our open to do list for things to help get done.
- Join the mailing lists and IRC Channel to learn and help answer questions about microformats.
- Advocate the use of microformats.
- help to translate this microformats wiki into other languages to make microformats globally accessible.
- Find orphaned pages, and add links to them.
- hCalendar - hcalendar creator
- hCard - hcard creator
- XFN (see also: XFN Implementations)
- hReview - hreview creator
- Robots Exclusion
Design patterns are common uses of markup across microformats.
- abbr design pattern
- Date Design Pattern
- Datetime Design Pattern
- Value Class Pattern
Per the microformats The microformats process: research and analysis of real-world Best Practices for Examples Pages, existing formats, and brainstorming to motivate the microformat. Please check rejected-formats before making additions.
- alternates alternates brainstorming, alternates examples
- audio-info (examples, formats, brainstorming, proposal) - Marking up information and metadata related to audio (speech, music, and sound in general).
- blog description blog description examples
- blog info blog info examples
- blog post examples, blog post formats, and blog post brainstorming (yielded the hAtom draft)
- book book examples, book formats, and book brainstorming
- chat chat examples, chat formats, and chat brainstorming
- citation citation effort, citation examples, citation formats, citation brainstorming, and citation FAQ
- code code examples, code brainstorming
- comment comment problem, comment examples, and comment formats (Some stuff needs to be extracted from comments-formats)
- collection description - for describing collections in libraries
- course-catalog-examples; course-catalog-examples
- currency; Currency Examples; currency brainstorming; currency-proposal; currency-issues
- depend-examples: examples of dependency graphs, especially as they relate to software
- digital-signatures: incorporation of digital signatures in Microformatted data; (digital-signature examples, digital-signatures brainstorming)
- directions directions examples
- directory inclusion directory inclusion examples, directory inclusion formats. (see also rel-directory)
- distributed conversation distributed conversation overview, distributed conversation brainstorming, distributed conversation examples, and distributed conversation formats
- forms forms examples
- file-format (examples, formats, brainstorming) - for the mark-up of file format information (size, type, codecs, bitrate, etc.)
- genealogy genealogy exploration
- geo extensions
- group group brainstorming and group examples
- grouping (examples, formats, brainstorming, proposal) - Metadata markup of items that should be grouped together.
- items items brainstorming and items examples
- hash hash examples
- job listing job listing examples and job listing brainstorming
- last modified last modified examples, last modified formats, and last modified brainstorming
- hListing hListing proposal, and hListing feedback
- hProduct - hProduct brainstorming | hProduct examples
- location location formats. (see also adr and Geo)
- measures and measurement units Measure microformat research
- Media Info (media-info examples, media-info formats, media-info brainstorming)
- meeting minutes meeting minutes examples, meeting minutes formats, and meeting minutes brainstorming
- metalink metalink examples
- microsummary microsummary brainstorming
- MFO examples
- music music examples
- opening-hours: opening-hours-examples ..of stores, restaurants, etc.
- photo note photo note examples
- question-answer-brainstorming, question-answer-brainstorming; question-answer-examples
- recipe recipe examples, recipe-brainstorming
- rel-product rel-product brainstorming
- requirements testing requirements testing overview, and requirements testing examples
- REST examples
- resume resume brainstorming, and resume formats
- review review examples, and review formats (yielded the hReview draft)
- search results search results example
- show show brainstorming
- showroll brainstorming
- species - for the marking up of the scientific names of living things: species-examples; species-brainstorming
- table examples
- tagspeak tagspeak examples
- tagcloud tagcloud examples, and tagcloud brainstorming.
- transit table transit table examples
- widget widget examples, and widget brainstorming
- wiki formats
- work of art work of art overview, work of art examples, work of art formats, and work of art brainstorming
- XMDP brainstorming (see also xmdp-faq)
- realestate-propertydetail brainstorming
Tools, Test Cases and Additional Research
The first place to look for examples, code, and test cases is in the pages for each individual microformat. There are only a few cross-cutting tools and services that need to process more than one microformat. This section is intended for editors, parsers, validators, test cases, and other information relevant across multiple microformats.
- Microformat FAQs relating to RDF
- Source code repository -- HowTo: Download code from the repository
- vcard-implementations, vCard errata, vCard suggestions
- Profile examples, in the wild
- Microformats Buttons
- Spread Microformats
- demo - a page with links for quickly demonstrating microformats working in practice.
- Microformats events
- To Do
- Microformat Issues - issues related to more than one microformat.
- User Interface
- shortcuts to wiki pages with long names
microformats wiki translations in other languages
You may read and edit microformats articles in many other languages:
- languages with over 100 articles
- languages with over 10 articles
- languages with over 2 articles