Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 01:59, 4 January 2007 by Tantek (move conference creator to hcalendar-implementations)
- hCalendar cheatsheet - hCalendar properties
- hCalendar creator (hCalendar creator feedback) - create your own hCalendar events.
- hCalendar authoring - learn how to add hCalendar markup to your existing events.
- hCalendar examples in the wild - an on-going list of websites which use hCalendars.
- hCalendar implementations - websites or tools which either generate or parse hCalendars
- hcalendar-intro draft plain English introduction (for use in evangelism)
- hCalendar FAQ - If you have any questions about hCalendar, check here, and if you don't find answers, add your questions!
- hCalendar parsing - normative details of how to parse hCalendar.
- hCalendar profile - the XMDP profile for hCalendar
- hCalendar tests - a wiki page with actual embedded hCalendar events to try parsing.
- iCalendar implementations
This specification is a work in progress. As additional aspects are discussed, understood, and written, they will be added. These thoughts, issues, and questions are kept in separate pages.