Jump to navigation Jump to search
- hCalendar 1.0
- hCalendar creator (feedback) - create your own hCalendar events.
- hCalendar authoring - learn how to add hCalendar markup to your existing events.
- hCalendar Examples in the wild - an on-going list of pages which use hCalendars.
- hCalendar Implementations - websites or tools which either generate or parse hCalendars
- hcalendar-intro draft plain English introduction (for use in Evangelism)
- hCalendar FAQ - If you have any questions about hCalendar, check here, and if you don't find answers, add your questions!
- hCalendar parsing - Normatively details of how to parse hCalendar.
- hCalendar issues - Please add any issues with the specification to the issues page.
- hCalendar profile - The XMDP profile for hCalendar
This specification is a work in progress. As additional aspects are discussed, understood, and written, they will be added. These thoughts, issues, and questions are kept in separate pages.