The following web browsers have built-in support for microformats and/or have add-ons/plug-ins/extensions that add microformats support.
Firefox (version 3 and later) - has built in support for parsing microformats and exposing them in the DOM. Firefox 1.5-2.x requires an add-on. The following add-ons provide UIs (a toolbar etc.)
- Operator add-on: exports hCards to vCards and hCalendar to iCalendar, and also has support for adr, geo, and rel-tag.
Chrome (version number 5+ at least, perhaps earlier too) extensions that support microformats:
- Microformats for Google Chrome extension: exports hCards to vCards and hCalendar to iCalendar and also has support for hReview, hReview-aggregate, hRecipe, and geo.
See Chrome Extensions for more.
Internet Explorer 7+ supports microformats using add-ins.
- Oomph add-in for Internet Explorer: exports hCards to vCards and hCalendar to iCalendar and also has support for hMedia.
Safari has unofficial plugins (versions 3.2.1 or 4) and official extensions
- SafariMicroformats plugin (requires Safari versions 3.2.1 or 4) exports hCards to vCards and hCalendar to iCalendar.
- Mosembro for Android - see http://lexandera.com/mosembro/ for video and download
- supports hCard detection and integration with built-in Android Maps application
- support hCalendar detection and integration with built-in Google Calendar
Add favelets/bookmarklets/browser-buttons to your browser for more microformats support in:
Flock has some built-in microformats support, and additional support is available via Firefox add-ons.