<entry-title>Code & Tools</entry-title>
There are a few tools available to help you generate microformatted code:
The XFN creator is a Web-based interface for quickly creating a link with the proper XFN values. It has been translated into the following languages:
- French as translated by Serge K. Keller
- Italian as translated by Serge K. Keller and Cécile Matthey
- Spanish-Argentina as translated by Manuel Razzari
- Dutch as translated by Jeroen Budts
- Czech as translated by Josef Petrák
- Japanese as translated by Kazuhito Kidachi
-  as translated by 
Validation Testing Tools
You can check how your markup will be parsed by using the php-mf2 tool. It will take markup and show you the JSON interpretation.
If you want to check markup as it is interpreted from your page you can check out the microformat-node tool. It will grab your page and show you all found microformats that are supported by the tool.