Jump to navigation Jump to search
Directory Inclusion Formats
This page is dedicated to documeting formats for including resources in a directory.* TTLB
- "[Carnival Name] can also be found at The Truth Laid Bear's ÜberCarnival."
- this is a way for Carnival posts to get put into the ÜberCarnival
- it appears that the communities and carnivals are all done in a non-distributed manner
- they ask you to link to them, but not to a specific directory page (http://www.blogwise.com/faqs/linking)
- typical format is to pass the ring name as a query parameter
- more web 1.0 than the font tag :D
- a way to list resources for an xml namespace
- this format deals more with the way that the directory is marked up than with how the directory is linked to
- "SKOS is an area of work developing specifications and standards to support the use of knowledge organisation systems (KOS) such as thesauri, classification schemes, subject heading lists, taxonomies, terminologies, glossaries and other types of controlled vocabulary within the framework of the semantic web."
- According to DannyAyers, SKOS could be useful prior art. User:RyanKing is still reading the specs.