Microformats Dinner at Web 2.0 Expo
One of several microformats Microformats events.
We're looking to hold a Microformats Dinner following the Web 2.0 Expo the evening of 4/18.
Details in progress + Help by adding your suggestions below!
Wednesday April 18th, 6pm-8pm (earlyish so as to let folks get to other evening events.)
Interested parties please add yourself here:
- Chris Messina
- John Allsopp
- Tantek Çelik
- Jeremy Keith
- Larry Halff
- Ryan King
- Sylvain Carle
- Nate Koechley
- Kevin Marks
- Carl Anderson
- Greg Elin
Do we have a place we'd like to go to?
Proposals: (all short walking distance from Moscone Center)
- Chaat Cafe (that Indian place where Niall always holds his Mac geek dinners during Macworld)
- Naan & Chutney (just a couple block further souh on 3rd street, and MUCH better food than Chaat Cafe)
- Mel's Diner
- Metreon Food Court (everyone can get their own preferred food)
- Westfield Shopping Center Food Court (basement level, everyone can get their own preferred food)
- Thirsty Bear: has decent sized tables, nice tapas food, and good beer