<entry-title>Microformats Weekly Dinner, San Francisco</entry-title>
- 2009-02-24T19:00-0800 to 2009-02-24T21:00-0800
- 21st Amendment, 563 2nd st., San Francisco, CA 94107 USA. http://www.21st-amendment.com/
- Microformats Weekly Meetup Dinner, San Francisco
Come along, meet up with the microformats community in San FranciscoIn another city? Check out Weekly Meetup: Other Cities and help organize one in your own city!
Use the following tags on related content (blog posts, photos, tweets): tags: microformats-dinner microformats-meetup microformats san-francisco southpark 2ndstreet 21stAmendment microformats-dinner-2009-02-24 upcoming:event=1900098
If you use Twitter, mention @microformats dinner' in tweets about the event, and track them on Twitter Search.
Add yourself alphabetically sorted by family name if you plan on attending or attended this event.
- Search for photographs from this event on Flickr: Photographs tagged microformats-dinner-2009-02-24 or for all photographs from microformats dinners.
Click on yourself and add a note with a link to your home page!
- value-excerption-pattern-brainstorming progress.
- reviews and/or tests of Value Excerption Pattern: Parsing 'value' from an empty element and Value Excerption Pattern: special parsing 'value' in date-time properties have gone well
- time to draft an update to the Value Class Pattern
- put out a call for implementations for the updated Value Class Pattern
- resolve related hCard 1.0, hCalendar 1.0, hReview 0.4 (in progress), hAtom 0.1 issues accordingly with the use of the new value-excerption pattern additions
- iterate hCard 1.0, hCalendar 1.0, hReview 0.4 (in progress), hAtom 0.1 with explicit inclusion of the updated Value Class Pattern
- community dynamics
- web vs email, discuss draft explaining why wiki is better than email for content
- more guidelines as deterrence/defense against trolls (past, current, future)
- discussing not unbanning people who have continued to be negative (no sign of having reformed)
Articles and Blog Posts
Articles and blog posts following up on the meetup. Add a link to your post in the list below: