<entry-title>Microformats Dinner & Drinks</entry-title>
- 2011-02-22 from 19:00 to 21:00
- dinner at Naan N Chutney, 525 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94117 USA, followed by pints at Toronado, 547 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94117 USA
- Microformats Weekly Meetup Dinner, San Francisco
Microformats community member and web developer extraordinaire Edward "Ted" O'Connor (AKA hober) has moved to San Francisco - let's give him a warm welcome!
- Dinner: 7-8pm @ Naan & Chutney, 525 Haight st.
- Drinks: 8pm-on @ Toronado, 547 Haight st.
Come meet up with fellow web designers, developers, microformats enthusiasts for a bite or a pint - we've got a lot to celebrate and talk about:
- Facebook's adoption of hCalendar+hCard for events
- microformats for input
- the path from draft to specification to standard
Curries for dinner at Naan & Chutney, followed by a selection of excellent brews at Toronado just a few doors down.
The microformats community has grown and stabilized over the past few years, news of adoptions, new ideas and challenges come up frequently enough that there are no shortage of new topics to discuss on a regular basis.
Come along, meet up with the microformats community in San Francisco.In another city? Check out Weekly Meetup: Other Cities and help organize one in your own city!
Use the following tags on related content (blog posts, photos, tweets):
tags: microformats-dinner microformats-meetup microformats san-francisco lower-haight haight-street naan-n-chutney toronado microformats-dinner-2011-02-22 upcoming:event=7852575
If you use Twitter, mention @microformats dinner' in tweets about the event, and track them on Twitter Search.
Add yourself alphabetically sorted by family name if you plan on attending or attended this event.
- Tantek Çelik
- Edward O'Connor
- Search for photographs from this event on Flickr: Photographs tagged microformats-dinner-2011-02-22 or for all photographs from microformats dinners.
Add a photograph from this event here.
Articles and Blog Posts
Articles and blog posts following up on the meetup. Add a link to your post in the list below: