<entry-title>UK Meetup April 2011</entry-title>
One of several microformats Microformats events.
It has been a while since we had a microformats meet-up in the UK. The idea is for an event that is part social and part workshop to brainstorm the input micorformat ideas. As Tantek is in the UK between the 11-16 of April this would seem the best time to hold the event.
Please help us by adding your preferences to this page so we can organise the best time and place.
These are venues we have used in the past, I am not sure if they still have the right layout or atmosphere for a meeting. Please add other venues that you think maybe good for the event. They need to be central and near good transport links?
- +1 If we hold the event in central London more people are likly to come along Glenn Jones
- The Bricklayers Arms — 31 Gresse Street, London
- The Yorkshire Grey — 2 Theobald's Road, London
- Pitcher and Piano — 42 Kingsway, London
- Brew Wharf Yard — 2 Stoney Street, London
- The Princess — 76 Paul Street, London
Which is the best date fro the event?
Add yourself alphabetically sorted by family name if you plan on attending or attended.
- Glenn Jones (fn)
Topics discussed, comments, and Q&A.
articles and blog posts
Articles and blog posts following up on the meetup. Add a link to your post in the list below. Newest first.