This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
From experience with hAtom 0.1, it's not clear that there's actually a need (use-case) for a top level feed, but for those that wish to experiment with it, here it is.
root class name: h-feed
- p-name - name of the feed
- p-author - author of the feed, optionally embed an h-card Main article: h-card
- u-url - URL of the feed
- u-photo - representative photo / icon for the feed
- nested h-entry objects representing the items of the feed
Examples in the wild
- http://tantek.com/ uses h-feed with p-name and p-author and child h-entry posts.