hresume-profile /Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:44, 23 June 2008 by TobyInk (Links weren't working properly, adjusted to use MediaWiki syntax; add "include" class which is typically used in hResumes, so should be in the profile.)
- A container for the rest of the class names defined in this XMDP profile.
- The class name summary is used to mark up an overview of qualifications and objectives. Optional, single instance allowed.
- Current contact info in an hCard; SHOULD use 'address' with hCard when possible. Required, single instance allowed.
- The class name 'education' is applied to an hcalendar event. Optional, multiple hcalendar events allowed within the class.
- The class name 'experience' is applied to an hCalendar event. Job titles/positions should use an hCard of the organization. Use of the include pattern to indicate title(s) in the organization. Optional, multiple hcalendar events allowed within the class.
- An hResume may be tagged using the rel-tag microformat and the 'skill' class name. Optional, multiple rel-tags allowed within the class.
- The class name affiliation is used along with an hcard of the organization. Optional, multiple hcard affiliations allowed within the class. Use of the include pattern to indicate membership in the organization.
- Just use 'cite'. When there is a citation microformat, then that can be used in combination with the cite element to further markup the components of the citation.
- On a linking element (e.g.
<object>, used to indicate that the linked resource should be logically "included", replacing the link, in accordance with the include pattern.