Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mike Kaply.
2007-08-03D raised by
- Issue 1: It needs to be explicit that the only classname on the object/etc should be include. Having classnames on the object is not necessary since the premise is that the object node is REPLACED by the referenced node.
- the include pattern
- include-pattern examples in the wild - an on-going list of websites which use the include pattern.
- include-pattern FAQ - if you have any questions about the include pattern, check here, and if you don't find answers, add your questions!
- include-pattern feedback- general feedback (as opposed to specific issues).
- include-pattern issues - specific issues with the include pattern.
- include-pattern strawman - alternative proposals