json /Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 14:57, 17 November 2017 by Jamesmalvi (talk | contribs)
This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it. <entry-title>JSON</entry-title>
current microformats support
microformats2 has a canonical JSON representation that is produced by numerous microformats2 parsers across various languages.
- jf2 - a simplified more minimal mf2 JSON representation
- https://codebeautify.org/jsonvalidator - use JSON Lint to check any JSON examples for/in the wiki.
- https://jsonformatter.org/ - JSON formatter for formatting and validating data.
- www.json.org: the original specification, documentation, and list of implementations for many different programming languages.
- RFC 4627, current formal JSON specification.
- JSON on Wikipedia