Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:56, 6 October 2006 by Guillaume Lebleu (→[http://www.royalpalmshotel.com/ Royal Palms Hotel])
This page collects examples of measures on the Web.
Search for "feet", "mpg", "mph", "sec" on eBay, you will find examples similar to the following ones:
<h1 class="itemTitle">S-Video TV Out 1.5m 5 Feet Extension S Video DVD Cable</h1>
<li>Measures 60" (1.5m) long</li> <li>Extend your S-video cable by 1.5m long</li>
<DIV><BR><STRONG>Power:<BR></STRONG> <LI>620 hp @ 5,200 rpm <LI>650 lb-ft @ 4,000 rpm <BR><BR><B>Performance:</B> <LI>0 - 60 mph: 3.7 sec. * </LI></DIV> <DIV> <LI>1/4 mile: 12.1 sec. @ 114 mph</LI></DIV> <DIV>
- Use of "hightemp" as classname
- Link to a page with detailed weather
<div id="nav-weather-footer"> Local Time: <span id="localtime">11:52 am</span><br />Local Temp: <a href="weather.php"><span class="hightemp">88F/31</span>C</a> </div>
On the web page with detailed weather.
- Use of "temp" as classname
- Use of "high" for high temperature (this would be more relevant for a weather forecas microformats)
- Use of "low" for low temperature (this would be more relevant for a weather forecas microformats)
<td class="temp"> <br/> Rain Showers Likely <div class="high">Hi: 88°F</div> <div class="low">Lo: 67°F</div> </td>