Difference between revisions of "payment-method-examples"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(starting page documenting payment method examples)
Revision as of 23:17, 19 June 2015
This page exists to document published examples of listing payment methods on websites.
- TfL.gov.uk: What is a contactless payment card?
- "If your card was issued in the UK on Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or American Express and displays the contactless payment symbol (as shown), you should be able to use it to travel on bus, Tube, tram, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail and most National Rail services in London."
- Marks and Spencer: How do I pay for my order online?, What payment methods are accepted?
- [http://www.eurostar.com/uk-en/contact-us/frequently-asked-questions/payment/how-can-i-pay-my-eurostar-ticket Eurostar.com:
How can I pay for my Eurostar ticket?]
- "Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro (GBP only), Switch (GBP only), Visa Electron(GBP only) and Delta (GBP only) cards."
- Airfrance.us: Which payment methods are accepted on the Air France website?
- "We accept American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, and UATP/AirPlus. Electronic debit cards (“e-cartes bleues”) are not accepted."
- example - Hawksmoor, London - "Credit Cards: Yes (incl. American Express & MasterCard)"