Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:17, 28 May 2007 by RobertBachmann (Reverted edit of Iv2Lbl, changed back to last version by Tantek)
- The Big Picture on microformats - who's doing what with microformats right now - by John Allsopp - Published August 28th, 2006.
- Add microformats magic to your site by John Allsopp - Published August 25th, 2006.
- Knowledge at Wharton: Tantek Çelik and Rohit Khare: The Progress and the Promise of Microformats - 2006年7月20日に公開。
- Microformats, PHP and hKit PHP開発者の為の情報サイトdevzone.zend.comより。6月28日。
- Building a more semantic web with microformats Mercurytideより。6月20日。
- DevSource: An Developer's Introduction to Microformats by Phil Haack, May 11.
- 記事の著者Phil Haackによる記事に関するblogポストも参照されたい。
- (need to backfill these - there were a bunch and I think we simply forgot to add them in)
- Web Designing 2006年3月号にmicroformatsの紹介記事が載っています。
- Release 1.0 / Ideas / New Ideas that Matter: Time as a social object, February 16. Video interviews composite, including a bit on microformats.
- SXSW 2006 Web Awards Finalists, February 3rd. microformats.org is a finalist in the "Technical Achievement" category for "the sites that are re-inventing and re-defining the technical parameters of our online experience".
- Google Web Authoring Statistics, January 20
- The home page of the study "Web Authoring Statistics" itself both mentions “microformats.org” and links to http://microformats.org .
- The "Page Headers” page notes that the XFN microformat is the most popular HTML metadata profile: “…people do use the profile attribute, though. The three most-often used values are http://gmpg.org/xfn/1, http://dublincore.org/documents/dcq-html/, and http://gmpg.org/xfn/11. This makes XFN the most popular HTML metadata profile!”
- The “a element” page found that three of the most popular ‘rel’ attribute values were microformats: #1 rel-nofollow, #2 rel="license", #5 rel-tag.
- Philoneist: Interview With Technorati Marketing Director Derek Gordon by Jonathan G. Cohen, January 11
- #2 on the list of Best Web 2.0 Blogs, January 2
- Publish: Year in Review: CSS, Standards, Microformats and Flash, By Stephen Bryant, December 21
- Newswire: Structured Blogging to support microformats, December 13th
- Linux Journal: Syndication and the Live Web Economy, By Doc Searls, December 9
- ACM Queue: A Conversation with Ray Ozzie, ACM Queue vol. 3, no. 9 - November 2005
- Digital Web Magazine: Microformats Primer by Garrett Dimon, November 14, 2005
- Channel 9: Interview at PDC - Robert Scoble interviews Tantek Çelik briefly on web standards, IE, and microformats.
- ACM News Service - Volume 7, Issue 819: Friday, July 22, 2005
- Linux Journal: SuitWatch -- July 21 -- by Doc Searls, Senior Editor of Linux Journal: Making More Sense of the Web
- Knowledge at Wharton: Supernova 2005: It's a Whole New, Connected World: What's the Next Big Thing on the Web? It May Be a Small, Simple Thing -- Microformats
- Simplified Chinese: <http://knowledge2.wharton.com.cn//index.cfm?fa=article&articleid=1203&specialid=58&languageid=4>
- Traditional Chinese: <http://knowledge2.wharton.com.cn//index.cfm?fa=article&articleid=1203&specialid=58&l=4&languageid=5>
- Original english version: <http://knowledge2.wharton.com.cn//index.cfm?fa=article&articleid=1203&specialid=58&languageid=1>
- CNET News.com: Supernova 2005 blogcast - David Weinberger interviews Tantek Çelik and Rohit Khare about microformats and microformats.org.
- Golem: microformats.org - Formate für Menschen und Maschinen (German: microformats.org - Formats for humans and machines)