This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
Rich Snippets is Google Search's term for the enhancement of search results ("snippets") with information from microformats from pages.
- hCard 1.0 (2009-05-12)
- hReview 0.4 (in progress) (2009-05-12)
- hReview aggregate (2009-05-12)
- hProduct (2009-05-12)
- google-rich-snippets-examples - documentation of Google's microformats examples (along with a few corrections/improvements).
- Google Rich Snippets issues - issues with rich snippets tools
- Jeni Tennison: What’s wrong with Google's RDFa Support - description of the numerous problems in the *RDFa* documentation/implementation of "rich snippets".
- To Do extract these instances of real world problems, analyze for causes, and note principles and techniques for avoiding them in the future in microformats designs and examples.