Difference between revisions of "s5-tools"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (mentioned 2nd link is plone.org)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 04:52, 7 April 2013
Here are some tools for working with S5 slideshows.
- www.S5easy.com Create, share, edit and downlad as zip/tar S5 presentations online.
- S5 + Instiki - A little out of date. Will replace with the instructions for .10 in the near future.
- Friwikiwiki - PHP and DHTML, in development. Plans XUL version.
- Soapbox - Rails based editor
- S5 Presents - another Rails based editor, download available
- S5 for Plone - as the name suggests; see also plone.org link
- S5 module for Oddmuse
- S5 plugin for OmniOutliner 3 - no web page I could find; this is the download
- Restructured Text (reST) to S5 converter
- Schema support for S5 including, notably, a slideshow DTD and S5-to-Atom
- Slimey Open Source S5 editor, by the OpenGoo project.
- Pandoc - multi-markup converter - generates S5 from rest, markdown and more
- s5 for Drupal
- s5 for Django
- S5 for JSPwiki
- S5 Forum/Mailing List Questions? Send them along to the S5 and friends forum/mailing list