<entry-title>microformats test suites</entry-title>
This article is a stub. You can help the microformats.org wiki by expanding it.
Test suites help interoperability and completeness of microformats parsing. This page documents the effort to produce test cases for microformats2 and parsing patterns, so that you can verify the operations of your parser.
Goals of Test Suite Project
There's no better way for parser writers to verify the correctness and completeness of their code.
We need to provide a suite to:
- Verify the correctness of microformats2 parsing specification
- Indicate the completeness of a Microformats Parsers implementation
- Ensure that global patterns like abbr design pattern and Value Class Pattern are implemented accurately
- Provide a base set of tests for implementations to build their automated test scripts
- Encourage implementations to put their tests into this combined effort, rather than working alone
Frequently asked questions about microformats tests / test suites.
Previous microformats1 test suites: Test Suites