This page is for posting microformats related shared to do items. If you want to use this page for your microformats related to-do items, create a section with your name on it. The reason we are keeping these all on the same page is to make it easier to tell when people are working on similar things, and to make it more obvious when people help out with other people's tasks. In theory this probably won't scale, but let's first see how it does in practice. :) - Tantek
I'm keeping a few microformats related to-do items here both for my own convenience, and in case anyone else is inspired to help out with any of these items. If so, just create a new section with your name, and and maybe copy the item there, and put your name next to the item in my list. We'll figure this out as we go along. Thanks, Tantek.
create microformats wiki pages for
- microformats history
- introduction of terms (when were microformats terms introduced, by whom, etc.)
- introduction of specs (when were microformats specifications first introduced)
- use the history on Technorati's developer wiki for evidence of earliest dates.
- use the presentations as a source as well.
improve usability and automation on the site
- figure out how to get wordpress to autopost blog posts to the microformats-announce list
- ideally use the from address of the author of the blog post
- maybe photomatt knows how to do this.
more microformat examples
more illustrative examples in specs
- need examples of multi-instance hCalendar events
- of repeating events
- need examples of hCards with work telephone, mailing address etc.
more examples in the wild
- help dglazkov markup
help with microformat implementations
- wordpress improvements
- WP admin for new profiles
- should simply read blog URL
- look for hcards and parse them
- WP admin for new profiles
- XFN Creator localizations
- Conference Schedule Creator
- We need to ASAP build a simple conference schedule creator (and editor?) that builds upon the hCalendar creator. We should make it *trivial* for conference organizers to build/edit/publish an hCalendar schedule for their conference, including auto-generated "Subscribe..." link which produces the proper "webcal:..." link with X2V.
- submit patches for WordPress code/templates for microformats improvements
- <address class="vcard"> improvement in post author publication (e.g. home page of http://microformats.org/ )
- hCalendar/hCard/hReview creator improvements
- get them working in IE/Win, IE/Mac, Safari/OSX.3
- onblur in the URL field (e.g. on hCalendar), goes out and tries to retrieve an object of same time (e.g. an hCalendar vevent) from that URL and uses it to autofill the form, same thing if the creator is loaded with that URL prefilled (e.g. due to a ?url=http://example.com/ in the URL that loads the creator).
- Work on comments MF
- Implement h-creators using Web Forms 2.0
- Come up with proposal for MF schema
New Person 2