These plugins add microformats functionality to WordPress, one of several microformats Microformats Implementations. For an ever-changing list of WordPress plugins utilizing microformats, see plugins tagged microformats on WordPress.org.
Displays avatars for commenters based on the hCards on the URL they leave behind.
Test hAvatar by typing:
hg clone static-http://alper.nl/hg/havatar/
hCard About Box
- The hCard Commenting WordPress plugin by allows visitors to easily fill out the comment forms using an hCard.
hReview Support for Editor
- The hReview Support for Editor plugin by Andrew E Scott allows bloggers to easily publish hReview enabled reviews.
Save Microformats Plugin
- Save Microformats plugin for Wordpress - a plugin by to save posted Microformats using technorati feeds.
Plugins that implement publishing rel="me" links to other services and profiles:
- Social Links Wordpress plugin - supports rel-me links to other services
- About Me plugin (on github) - supports creation of an About Me page with rel-me links to other profiles.
If you use the TinyMCE plugin, consider also installing the following:
- TinyMCE hCard (was at http://www.undergroundwebdesigns.com/tinyMCE-hcard-plugin.html) - adds a  icon in your tinyMCE toolbar that provides a form for creating an hCard contact.
- TinyMCE hCalendar (was at http://www.undergroundwebdesigns.com/tinyMCE-hcalendar-plugin.html) - adds a new  icon in your tinyMCE toolbar that provides a form for creating an hCalendar event.
See also the instructions for installing these TinyMCE plugins in modx (tweeted).