[uf-dev] micromodels matrices

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 06:18:12 PST 2005

I've made a start on putting together compatibility matrices from
microformats etc. to format-independent models ('micromodels').
Ideally for each format there will be both an RDF/OWL schema/ontology
for the domain, along with an XSLT mapping for format2rdfxml (to
enable automatic translation via GRDDL).

The material's currently on the ESW Wiki, please edit as you see fit
(sometime I'll probably move the stable stuff to static pages).

http://micromodels.org

(Marc - there's a placeholder for the Structured Blogging formats, if
you can pass this on to someone that can fill in the available details
I'll be grateful).

Cheers,
Danny.

--