[uf-dev] PLEASE REVIEW: hReview v0.3 draft (was Re: PLEASE REVIEW: hReview v0.2 draft (version, lang, tags anywhere), Supernova Microformats workshop)

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Feb 23 09:23:10 PST 2006

Greetings hReview co-authors,

I've finally updated hReview per the changes discussed for v0.3 and have
published it for review (so to speak):

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview

See especially the changes from hReview v0.2 section at the end.

In particular:

On 6/7/05 5:47 PM, "John Panzer" <"JPanzer"@aol.net> wrote:

>>   * reviewer. optional. ["hCard"].
>
> In some contexts, it'd be somewhat useful for this to be able to be
> "inherited" from the review's context -- I'm thinking here of a series
> of many, perhaps dozens, of reviews all by the same reviewier, provided
> together on a list.  Probably an 0.3 thing if at all.

Yes, we have made this change in v0.3.  An hReview can now incorporate the
some context, such as the reviewer for exactly the reason that John
provides.

Thanks,

Tantek

P.S. And if you are not signed up on microformats-dev, please go ahead and
do so!