[uf-dev] using mercurial/hg to share microformats code, tests

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Wed Mar 22 16:01:41 PST 2006

On Mar 22, 2006, at 3:45 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:
> I think there may be a "central" repostory on microformats.org soonish
> that Brian Suda and a few others can push to.

That's right. In lieu of an svn server on mf.org, I'm gonna setup an
hg peer, as a way for us to coordinate and put stuff in a central
place (and to make it easy to publish code directly to mf.org, and
such). It will likely only allow a few people to push/pull to it,
but, of course, that shouldn't stop anyone from doing work on their
own, then having the people with access do the sync'ing.

We need to talk a bit about how we'll organize the repositories.
First of all, here's the things I foresee going into the repository
(in the short term):

1. Implementations - including XSLTs, proxy's, parsers, generation tools
2. Test cases - for hcard, and hcalendar in particular, a set of hcal-
 >ical and hcard->hcard tests.

what else?

-rk