[uf-dev] The Microformat Test Suite

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Thu Jan 11 17:11:35 PST 2007

On Jan 12, 2007, at 11:13 AM, Michael MD wrote:
> I have been thinking for a while it would be nice to have a central
> repository somewhere on the wiki for data structures to represent
> microformats.

I've been thinking of it too, but not for the wiki, for the test suite.

I actually have JSON representations of hCard and hCalendar already
(which are in use at Technorati internally). I'd like to share those
and publish the schema for them.

Does anyone have experience with JSON schema languages like Kwalify [1]?

-ryan

1. http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwalify/